Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer™ Dishwashers “are designed to make doing the dishes easier than ever before”, their words not ours, but who are we to disagree on this matter?
Have you recently visited a friend living in a small apartment and found out that they have a dish drawer in their kitchen and in need of one? Well, we are here to help you! With our Fisher Paykel DD24SCX7 DishDrawer integrated dishwasher review, we want to help you make a wise choice when choosing a a dishwasher for your kitchen.
For those who do not know these single DishDrawer make up part of an integrated dishwasher and with years of research Fisher Paykel has created an appliance providing you with the functionality and a stylish design. Each draw operates independently, allowing you to wash from small to large loads economically.
What Makes The Fisher Paykel Integrated Dishwasher Special
The Fisher Paykel DD24SCX7 DishDrawer is a top rated dishwasher that provides you with 7 regular place settings and 9 different wash cycles that feature an Eco option. This dishwasher has some great extra features as well.
The appliance measures 22.5” x 23.6” x 16.1 inches while weighing only 65 pounds and functions just as dish drawers that you can easily pull out when in need of placing the dirty dishes in them.
Compact and a Great Space Saver
Although these compact dishwashers are designed as a drawer, it still provides enough interior space to place your dirty dishes. The design is great, the draw pulls out smoothly, and there is no need of opening them wide to place dishes. This leaves you with enough space without knocking or scraping your shins.
The racking systems are flexible and can fold down. It has adjustable tines, adjustable racks, and cup racks, making loading easier.
Designed with Superb Technology
These independent DishDrawer are unique and works as on an independent platform when using as the drawers operate independently with different wash cycles and can operate simultaneously to hold different loads. While the SmartDrive Wash Mechanism Technology provides for better dish care.
It has a unique brush-less DC motor which acts as a wash and drain pump with fewer moving parts providing greater reliability. The spray arms designed to rotate at various speeds depending on the wash cycle delivering super clean dishes.
Additionally, this integrated dishwasher has nine wash settings, providing you with comprehensive washing and great to use for your fine glass & crystal, pans and pots, and other utensils with the touch of a button. These programs include:
- Delicate Eco
- Delicate wash
- Eco wash
- Fast Eco
- Heavy wash
- Heavy Eco
- Normal Eco
Not only does the DishDrawer provide you with great wash cycles, it is Energy Star certified with a quiet operation and only uses 1.95 gallons of water per drawer.
The integrated dishwasher has enhanced venting, delay start with a fully adjustable door while some models even have a wireless remote feature.
Features of The Fisher Paykel DD24SCX7 DishDrawer Integrated Dishwasher
- Is a single built in DishDrawer with EZKleen stainless steel interior and finish
- Consists of concealed program controls and a single touch program with 9 wash cycles
- Rinse temperature 163F
- Capacity for 7 place setting with adjustable racks
- Three stage flood protection
- Child lock with a control key
- Flow through detergent dispenser
- Intelligent load sensing
- ADA compliant
- Energy Star Certified
- Weight 65 pounds
- Dimensions 22.5 x 23.6 x 16.1 inches
- Color Silver
When it comes to dishwasher ratings regarding the Fisher Paykel DD24SCX7 DishDrawer customers are very pleased with the appliance. Many people recommend it for using in RVs, as it is sleek, functions quietly and a great product.
Pros & Cons
- A space saver and compact and looks exactly like a dish drawer
- Great for small to larger loads as the wash cycles accommodate for different washing requirements
- Provides you with multiple settings, including 9 wash cycles
- Works quietly and great for flat lets, office kitchens, and condominiums
- Great integrated SmartDrive. Wash Mechanism Technology provides superb dish care
- Does not clean properly when overfilled. Customers recommend when using your compact dishwasher to not cram the dishes into the appliance and keep them separated.
- Lack of using bottom drawer others advised that, they seldom use the bottom draw and only the top draw and a bit concerned that this may cause wear and tear. However, they also advised that they do not have children and would most probably start using it more once they have a family. The only time they used the bottom drawers after big dinner parties.
The Fisher Paykel DD24SCX7 DishDrawer integrated dishwasher has a high dishwasher rating and highly recommended by many customers who have bought the product at Amazon. The appliance is affordable and provides additional space to clean quite a number of dishes in a single load. Not only will you save on your utility bills it is hidden away preventing you from hurting yourself in your small kitchen. No more bumps and bruises. This top rated dishwasher will provide you with years of use.
Although not the cheapest machine on the market, this sleek product does ooze class and style.